|Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike||$199.99|
|Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike||$228.39|
|Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Bike||$229.99|
|15128040 Dirt Rocket MX350||$249.00|
|Razor 15128040 MX350 Dirt Rocket 2009||$317.55|
The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket is an electric powered motocross bike that givess younger riders an eco-friendly way to play outdoor. With knobby tires, a high torque motor, and speeds up to 12 miles/h, the Razor MX350 Electric Dirt Rocket leaves the same pocket dirt bikes behind.
- Speeds up to 12 miles/h
- Large tires
- Very quiet, chain driven motor
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Twist grip throttle control
- High torque motor
- Hand operated rear brake
- 30 mins of continuous use
- 350 watt electrical motor
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- 24V sealed lead acid battery
- Assembled Dimensions: 44 x 24.5 x 31 inches
- Weight Limit: 140 pounds
- Weight: 70.25 pounds
Pros of the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket
- Relatively cheap
- No noisy at all
- Great for environment
- A lot of fun
- Battery life can be too short (30min) for the fun that you can have.
The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket is a fun toy for kids and adults of all ages. For the price it brings a whole bunch of fun.
Great starter dirtbike for a small kid
Parents are always looking for that toy worth buying that kids spend hours playing with and if your child is immune to anything fun, a Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket will be just the ticket you are after.