|Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike||$399.99|
|15128190 Dirt Rocket MX500 High Performance Electric Motocross Bike - Red||$420.00|
|Razor Dirt Rocket MX 500 Ages 12+, 1 ea||$439.99|
|Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike||$449.00|
The Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket is a high performance electric motocross bike. It carries riders up to 175 lbs. It is geared for dirt with large 16″ in the front and 14″ in the back knobby tires. The Dual suspension and riser handlebars get a smooth ride. It travels up to 10 miles on a single charge, it is approximately 40 minutes. The speed is up to 17 mph. It is very quiet and give a lot of fun. It is recommended for ages of 14 and older.
- Scaled-down electric motocross bike with powerful 500-watt electric motor
- Speeds of up to 17 mph
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars
- Large pneumatic knobby tires
- retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 14 and older (175-pound weight limit)
- 90-day warranty
To have your Razor MX500 in good condition and durable:
1. Take the Razor MX500 out of box carefully.
2. Assemble in order of the notice (about 20 minutes).
3. Turn the MX500 on and twist the throttle one time just to make sure it works. It is just a check, do not ride it yet.
4. Charge the bike overnight or for 12 or more hours.
5. Take the charger out and go ride and have fun.
Pros of the Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket
- Easy to assemble
- Fast enough
- Smooth ride
- Safe to use
- Well built / good quality
- Heavy and bulky
The Razor MX500 is a fun dirt rocket for kids and teenagers.
If you are looking for a ride more powerful, take a look at the Razor MX650